Housing Disrepair

housing disrepair

Are you renting a property from a council or housing association that is in a state of disrepair? If so, our housing disrepair experts can help you.

Whether your landlord is a council or housing association, if you have reported despair to them, they have a legal obligation to carry out repair works to your property within a timely fashion and to a reasonable standard.

Our dedicated and specialist housing-disrepair team specialises will work tirelessly to ensure your claim for compensation is successful and concluded quickly. We will regularly update you on how your claim is progressing and will be available to answer any questions you may have.

We will act for you under a conditional fee agreement (more commonly known as a ‘No-win, No-Fee’ agreement). What this means is that you will not need to pay our fees unless you win your case, at which point we will deduct them from your compensation. In the unlikely event that your claim is unsuccessful, you will pay us nothing.

Get an expert for your case