Workplace discrimination is unlawful if it is because of age, disability, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Discrimination at work can manifest itself in many forms. It can be because of age, disability, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation. These types of discrimination can be highly complex, so you should seek expert advice as soon as possible. If you believe you have been discriminated at work, we can help.
- Our staff is committed to providing a high quality service, which is both speedy and cost-effective
- We will support you and offer you choices along the way if available
- We provide a confidential service
- We offer a sympathetic approach and understanding of your needs
- We aim for a swift and tailored outcome, be it through negotiation, mediation or litigation
Discrimination Areas we deal in:
- Equal Pay Disputes
- Maternity Discrimination
- Paternity Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious/Non-Religious Belief Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination