Our practitioners have extensive experience and expertise in all areas of company law and corporate governance, including:
- Company formation and administration
- Drafting company documents, including bespoke articles of association, minutes for Board meetings, shareholders’ agreements and many other documents
- Directors’ liabilities and responsibilities
- Compliance with the Companies Act 2006
- Corporate responsibility
- Removal of directors
- Shareholder rights
- Corporation tax
- Contracts of service and employment
- Share capital rights and allotment of shares.
- Transfer share capital
- Companies House filing requirements.
- Incorporated charities
At Mergul Law, we understand that starting up and running a company can be difficult. Accordingly, we tailor our services to your specific needs so that running a company is easier and more efficient for you.
We deal with companies of all sizes, from small family businesses to multi-national corporations. Whatever your problem, we can give you the advice and support you need.